IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
VIRTUAL EVENTS PROJECT MANAGER
Leading Virtual Events Software company has an exciting opportunity for a Virtual Events Project Manager with experience in the Virtual Events/Webcasting production industry to help contribute to our growth. We are seeking an individual who wants to be part of a growing team and make a difference inside a company with an Entrepreneurial vision. Please read below and apply if you want to belong to a company with an awesome culture.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain a deep understanding of the virtual events platforms and collaborate with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
• Serve as the primary client point-of-contact for project related, questions and concerns; own the client relationship
• Establish a complete and accurate understanding of the scope of work ordered
• Define project plans including scope, budget, schedule, and deliverables
• Identify project risks early; efficiently recommend resolutions to critical issues and work towards decisions in a timely manner
• Facilitate account setup, implementation, training, and ongoing account review and modification
• Conduct regular project status meetings with internal and external teams
• Provide client training and support of our solutions and partner platforms
• Consistently meet project timelines and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
• Provide virtual events platform support through use of Support Ticketing System, email and phone
• Drive incident escalation and resolution with internal and external teams
• Conduct frequent reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction and utilization levels and aide in identifying upsell and expansion opportunities
• Successful, independent, quality execution of all client engagements
Qualifications and requirements:
• Previous experience in virtual events, including webinars and previously live broadcasts. It would be beneficial if candidates came from a live event and had previous experience in managing live conferences from start to finish, including understanding the agenda, content, and required participation in these events.
• Poses a high-level of experience managing projects in the virtual events/webcasting industry, account managing, client services and/or technical projects/programs (3-5 years)
• Experience working and managing meetings, clients, and applications remotely
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to complete tasks and meet multiple objectives on deadline with little or no supervisión.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on client needs and live event schedules.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and respond strategically to customer needs.
• Is effective and diligent with managing ambiguous schedules, deadlines and requests.
• Effectively collaborates across multiple teams, within a variety of cultures.
• Displays a professional sense of urgency; communicates proactively with team members, clients and partners.
• Provides top-notch customer service while managing the service level agreement to remain within scope.
Education and Experience:
• 3-5 years of Virtual Events/Webcast/Webinar professional experience (preferably multiple platforms) is a must.
• 3-5 years of experience in account management, project management and client communications.
• Strong internet and digital technical skills including intermediate knowledge of HTML.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and working with SaaS platforms is a big plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Highly proficient business English – both verbal and written.
• This position will be located in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
• Competitive salary.
• Full time position with 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits.
• Friendly, small company environment with progressive culture, beverages and snacks.
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, firstname.lastname@example.org, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 12 949 175 / 333 6 276 443