IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR MONITORING
· Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
· Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed.
· Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates; support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments.
· Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed.
· Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups.
· Manage on prem and Azure environment.
· Manage and administer o365 policies and security.
· Maintain hosted web services.
· Manage Solarwinds Orion environment.
· Specific experience with Microsoft Operating Systems 2008R2 to 2012 R2, and Microsoft O365 suite.
· Experience with Cisco ASA firewall technology and Cisco routing and switching.
· Experience with Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and GPO.
· Experience in project management, application design and integration, and cloud computing (specifically Microsoft Azure).
· Experience in cloud migration and cloud infrastructure administration.
· Experience working with VMWare.
· Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed Systems.
· Creating volumes, assigning to servers and remote replication.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot complex IT related problems.
· Experience in implementing and managing Solarwinds Orion monitoring Solution.
· Understanding of ITIL.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong customer service skills and willingness to assist others.
· Ability to relate and empathize with other people.
· Listening, oral, and written communication skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Goal oriented.
· Proficient with Windows network setup, administration, maintenance and upgrade
· Proven networking, routing and security experience and aptitude.
• Salary of $38,000 to $45,000 a month gross.
• Remote position.
• Above the law benefits.
• Professional Development.
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, firstname.lastname@example.org, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 12 949 175 / 33 16 57 1503