Job Title: Staff Accountant (Remote)
Department: Finance & Accounting
Reports To: Corporate Controller
Seniority Level: Junior
Employment Type: Full-time
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to support our high-growing organization. As the Staff Accountant you will perform day-to-day finance operations ensuring account reconciliations and month-end close procedures are completed timely and efficiently, including reviewing vendor bills, processing payments, and creating customer invoices. NetSuite experience is preferred with knowledge of journal entries, memorized transactions, invoicing, sales orders, sales tax, management of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Aging reports and much more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborate cross functionally as a trusted finance business partner for multiple CEOs to drive continuous improvements in billing, accounts receivable/collections and accounts payable.
· Analyze and process all incoming invoices for multiple subsidiaries. Ensure that invoices are correctly allocated to correct GL accounts and departments. Process these invoices through an approval process to ensure vendors are paid according to net terms.
· Assist with end of month close items related to accounts payable.
· produce error-free accounting reports and present results to management.
· Review weekly corporate credit card expense reports for all subsidiaries to ensure all charges meet our expense policy. Properly review these transactions and ensure that any discrepancies or out of policy transactions are corrected and addressed.
· Process monthly billing invoices for our companies. Analyze all invoices before sending out to customers to ensure accuracy.
· Process all incoming customer payments for multiple subsidiaries and correctly apply to the appropriate invoice.
· Qualify account results by accurately providing monthly bank reconciliations with concise support of general ledger accounts.
· Conduct weekly AR aging analysis and present to business management to address overdue customer payments and assist in the collections process.
· Ensure internal controls are compliant with GAAP and company policies across the accounting department, including Accounts Payable and Receivable.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Highly proficient business English – both verbal and written
· 2-3 years of experience in corporate accounting environment.
· Experience with invoicing, NetSuite, Bill.com, and corporate expense tracking a big plus.
· Experience with collections and timely payment processing also a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Progress towards a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Ability to set and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and effectively juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
· This is a 100% remote position for residents from any state in Mexico.
· Full time position with 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits
· Friendly, small company environment with progressive culture.
Interesados enviar su CV email@example.com con atención a Teresa Ortiz, mencionar en asunto el nombre de la vacante o comunicarse a los siguientes números Cel.: 8712348980/ Tel.: (871) 7470300 ext. 302.