IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
Leading Virtual Events Software company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who has sound comprehension of the technology stack and associated business domain. The QA Engineer will use agile methodologies to plan, coordinate, and lead customer engagements that result in automated tests and input to product teams. You will be working in a collaborative environment to develop tools that automate testing tasks, validate data, and delivery high quality solutions to our customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Prepares and Executes test cases for software products to meet defined testing service level agreements
• Evaluates test results against expected results and troubleshoots as needed
• Own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application
• Updates and maintains a regression test bed
• Designs, develops, and supports automated testing suites
• Automates all repetitive and repeatable testing activities
• Build test automation tools, debug, and isolate defects
• Provides task status and defect reports to project team
• Aids the management of the agile Kanban board and owns and manages staging and production releases
• Troubleshoots and fixes production tickets that do not require any major development effort
Qualifications and requirements:
• 5 years of related experience, which includes automated quality assurance and/or application development
• Strong core skills with programing and scripting languages, such as Java, Jscript, SQL, etc.
• Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree
• Experience testing across multiple platforms, including desktop and mobile devices.
• Work closely with developers to provide feedback on peer reviews.
• Strong hands-on experience with cloud technologies and distributed architecture.
• Strong debugging, problem solving, and investigative skills.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and related software (i.e. Jira)
• Excellent proficient business English – both verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical staff.
• Experience working with a globally distributed team
• Experience with authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
• Have working level understanding of basic AWS services
• Applied knowledge of functional and non-functional testing, data transformation, data validation testing and web services testing
• Basic understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and best practices preferred
• Strong attention to detail, good organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Intermediate to Advanced English communication skills
• This position will be located in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
• Full time position with competitive salary
• 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits
• Friendly, small company environment with progressive culture, beverages, and snacks
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Miriam Casillas, email@example.com, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 16017951 / 333 6 276 443