Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Work with the different Business Units of over 500 end-users to manage existing Salesforce application and ancillary systems.
• Handle daily Salesforce case requests from end users efficiently, which include user provisioning, issues and errors, enhancement requests, general questions, and technical support, tracking resolution progress.
• Able to independently take ambiguous requests, determine action items, and get necessary approvals with tenacity to drive those requests to completion.
• Create and manage complex workflow rules, process builders, validation rules, and approval processes.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities/deadlines including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities/deadlines.
• Collaborates with Business Units leaders and communicates frequently to ensure proper approval and transparency of configuration changes before implementation.
• Able to quickly adapt to new and changing processes and systems.
• Leverage knowledge of industry best practices and work with business functions to uncover opportunities for business improvement through SFDC enhancement.
• Build, test, deliver and provide post-deployment support for solutions delivered, from small enhancements to large projects.
• Leverage knowledge of best practices for key performance indicators and build reports and dashboards for business functional teams.
• Communicate and train impacted organizations on process and system changes.
• Create and manage all aspects of users’ security; profiles, roles, permissions, and sharing rules.
• Perform tasks as needed to monitor corporate adherence to standard processes and compliance with corporate policies.
• Provide quality assurance testing of business enhancements and reports on a needed basis.
Qualifications and requirements (must haves):
• 2 + years performing Salesforce configuration and administration of the Sales and Service Clouds.
• Configure, Price Quote (CPQ) experience as an end user or admin.
• Strong understanding of the platform functionality and best practices.
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, assess impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
• Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
• Experience with Salesforce Configure, Price Quote (CPQ) as an end user or admin, preferably with a SaaS based business.
• Experience in supporting 500+ SFDC users preferred.
• Ambitious, highly motivated team player committed to delivering outstanding customer support aligned with Business Systems initiatives.
• Possess an understanding of commercial sales processes; demand generation, lead, opportunity, contract, sales order and booking management.
• Experience with data management with focus on attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across the organization with users at various levels of application proficiency.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and effectively juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Communication, IT or similar field preferred.
• Highly proficient business English – both verbal and written.
Preferred skills & qualifications:
• Experience working in a fast-moving environment.
• Project Management skills and experience
• Experience with SaaS
• Salesforce integration configuration and support experience
• Salesforce.com certifications preferred
• Strong reporting analysis background.
• Highly technical in understanding sophisticated tool structures.
• This position will be located in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
• Competitive salary.
• Full time position with 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits.
• Friendly, small company environment with progressive culture, beverages and snacks.
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, firstname.lastname@example.org, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 12 949 175 / 33 16 57 1503