IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
Leading Virtual Events Software company has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager with experience in the Webcasting and SaaS industries to become a leading expert in our solutions and be the face of our company to our customers as they sign up. We are seeking a professional who wants to be part of a growing team and is passionate about creating great virtual event experiences for our customers. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide a world class onboarding experience for our customers through platform setup, tool training and project management to ensure that our customers are setup for success at the beginning of our relationship.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Serve as the primary client point-of-contact for the onboarding process and field project related, questions and concerns prior to their launch.
• Engage customers through initial strategic calls to drive product adoption.
• Ensure onboarding requirements are completed and communicated effectively to customer and to our internal teams.
• Conduct thorough account reviews to prepare for kick off calls.
• Act as a trusted advisor, helping our customers effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
• Maintain a deep understanding of the platforms and collaborate with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
• Collaborate with customers to setup registration pages for each event.
• Conduct regular project status meetings with internal and external teams.
• Successful, independent, quality execution of all client engagements .
• Identify project risks early; efficiently recommend resolutions to critical issues and work towards decisions in a timely manner .
• Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilize our solutions and tolos.
• Identify inefficiencies and offer suggestions to improve and scale the our platform setup process.
• Consistently meet project timelines and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
• Drive incident escalation and resolution with internal and external teams.
• Conduct frequent reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction and utilization levels and aide in identifying upsell and expansion opportunities.
• Perform follow-up to verify onboarding satisfaction level.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Possess professional experience managing projects, accounts, client services and/or technical projects/programs (1-2 years).
• 1 year of experience in the Virtual Event/ Webcast/Webinar industry is preferred.
• Experience working remotely and managing meetings, clients, and applications.
• Strong internet and digital technical skills including intermediate knowledge of HTML.
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to complete tasks and meet multiple objectives on deadline with little or no supervisión.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on client needs and live event schedules.
• Displays the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to effectively complete assigned projects within the specified timeline.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and respond strategically to customer needs.
• Is effective and diligent with managing ambiguous schedules, deadlines, and requests.
• Effectively collaborates across multiple teams, within a variety of cultures, and
• Displays a professional sense of urgency to project management; follows up promptly builds strong working relationships with team members, clients and partners and communicates proactively and professionally with team members, leadership, and clients.
• Provides top-notch customer service while managing the service level agreement to remain within scope.
• Self-starter with a willingness to learn new technologies and processes.
• Highly proficient business English – both verbal and written.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
• This position will be based in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
• Competitive salary.
• Full time position with 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits.
• Friendly, small company environment with progressive culture, beverages, and snacks.
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Clemente Carrillo, email@example.com, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following number 3316017951