IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
IT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Are you passionate about customer service and solving technology problems? We are looking for an IT Support Administrator that will perform a variety of activities related to the set up or technical support of employee computers, servers and peripherals that fall within defined guidelines and escalates more complex problems to the next tier technical support team and/or outside vendors. You’ll work with employees in a variety of settings which may include providing phone or email support, remote access to computers, as well as providing desk side support. You’ll be responsible for general oversight of all IT hardware of the main company and its subsidiaries.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
· Administer current and new user accounts for domain access, phones, emails and other services.
· Set up new hire computers and devices in a high growth environment and perform maintenance on a variety of equipment.
· Support the technology department with day-to-day projects and tasks.
· Provide technical PC & MAC support to end users by inbound ticket queue, phone and email.
· Perform remote software installations and updates.
· Communicate with clients and internal team in person, in writing, and by phone.
· Manage service tickets by manually documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems while ensuring all tickets are responded to and closed in a timely manner.
· Assist with documentation for network and system configurations.
· Coordinate with vendors for repair, replacement and maintenance of hardware, software, and technology services.
Skills & Qualifications:
· 1-2 years of work experience with Service Desk, Help Desk, Jr Systems Admin or other Field Technical IT Support Role.
· Comfortable working in a PC and Mac environment.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office and MS Windows.
· Highly proficient business English – both verbal and written.
· Knowledge of networking and Software as a Service.
· A bachelor’s degree in a technology related field.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
· Must be customer service oriented and able to support an executive team.
· Communicate clearly and concisely to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language both verbally and in writing - with co-workers, clients, and vendors.
· Well-organized; ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
· Excellent PC & network troubleshooting and diagnostics skills.
· Working knowledge of Active Directory.
· Experience with Virus and Malware removal tools.
· Creativity, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple Projects.
• This position is 100% remote from any estate inside Mexico.
• Competitive salary.
• Full time position with 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits.
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, firstname.lastname@example.org, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 12 949 175 / 33 16 57 1503