IMPORTANT COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
IMPLEMENTATION & SUPPORT ENGINEER
Qualifications and Requirements:
· 1-3 years of technical customer service experience.
· Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree.
· Excellent proficient business English – both verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
· Basic experience using database technologies e.g., Microsoft SQL, ODBC, etc
· Implement, troubleshoot, and support our software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environments.
· Answer incoming calls, respond to customer emails, and resolve escalated problems.
· Employ methodical problem resolution techniques to remotely diagnose hardware and operation system end applications using diagnostic utilities.
· Provide technical assistance to customers for all products sold by the company.
· Utilize secure remote access technologies such as VPN’s and WebEx to diagnose and resolve customer issues.
· Focus on results.
· Plan and Organization.
· Service attituded.
· Competitive salary: 30,000.00 nominal.
· Full-time position with 100% payroll scheme.
· Legal benefits.
· Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Workplace: This is a 100% remote position for residents from any state in Mexico.
Interesados enviar su CV firstname.lastname@example.org con atención a Teresa Ortiz, mencionar en asunto el nombre de la vacante o comunicarse a los siguientes números Cel.: 8712348980/ Tel.: (871) 7470300 ext. 302.