IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
Leading provider of software solutions for Intellectual and Disability Agencies has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Software Product & Engineering to lead the product and engineering effort across all the company. The Director of Product & Engineering will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of our engineering team to deliver a valuable product to existing and future customers. The ideal candidate will have deep expertise and will have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and additional relevant experience and coursework in product management and engineering.
The position will report directly to the CEO and will be instrumental in building and maintaining a competitive product offering.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Lead priority meeting to set the release schedule for features.
• Participate in weekly leadership meetings.
• Provide product knowledge to the Development team (business analyst, developers, QA, etc.)
• Provide product knowledge to professional services and participate with PS in customer calls when needed.
• Participate in daily stand ups with the development team.
• Participate in feature refinement meetings with the development team. (2 teams, 2 meeting per week).
• Participate in sprint planning meeting with the development team.
• Participate in weekly mockup reviews with BA’s and PS.
• Lead the weekly new feature demonstration from the developers to professional services.
• Maintain an active and excellent working relationship with customers and internal teams.
Qualifications and Requirements (must haves)
• Bachelor’s Degree Software Engineering, Business, or a related field.
• Extremely strong experience (+5 years) working in the Microsoft technology stack (C#, .NET, MS-SQL).
• Experience with Delphi and C programming languages.
• Proven experience managing an engineering team and delivering product against a roadmap.
• Experience working with and managing a remote team, especially nearshore and offshore teams.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Excellent proficient business English – both verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
• Experience working with a cloud service provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
• This position will be located in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
• Full time position with competitive salary
• 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits
• Friendly, small company environment with progressive culture, beverages, and snacks.
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, firstname.lastname@example.org, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 12 949 175 / 333 6 276 444