IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
Mandatory skills and experience required:
We require, at a minimum, 5 years of experience working across the full stack of a .NET environment where the product is an ASP.NET MVC web application, where expertise with the following technologies is mandatory:
· ASP.NET MVC.
· jQuery 1.x
· SQL Server 2017+
· Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree.
· Excellent proficient business English – both verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
· Highly positive attitude.
· Ability to manage work independently.
· Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think of creative Solutions.
· Primary focus on the success of the team.
Key additional skills and experience:
The successful candidate will possess some of these skills and experience, which will be very important to the continuous improvement of the product:
· HIPAA and/or HITRUST compliance, as required in health care environments.
· MongoDB / DocumentDB.
· Microsoft Web API.
· Twilio – Video SDK, Voice SDK, and SMS API.
· Amazon Web Services – RDS, S3, Secrets Manager, Cloudwatch, KMS, SES, SNS, SQS, Systems Manager.
· Cloudflare – DNS, API.
· Bootstrap 3.
· Zoom API, SDK.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple Projects.
• This position is 100% remote from any estate inside Mexico.
• Competitive salary.
• Full time position with 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits.
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, email@example.com, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 12 949 175 / 33 16 57 1503