IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
We are seeking for a Financial Analyst to help us price acquisitions. As the Financial Analyst you will support analysis of acquisition opportunities from first review through accepted offer- ensuring timely feedback to sellers and thorough due diligence. This role requires a self-starter with superb business modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
• Review, qualify, and present pre-offer investment opportunities to the Corporate Development team.
• Compose pricing models, build detailed valuation models, and perform scenario analysis to support investment theses. This requires inputting financial and operating data from sellers into our internal models.
• Prepare, analyze, and interpret complex financial and non-financial information and recommend actions to Corporate Development team.
• Partner with corporate development associates to evaluate opportunities, synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, and drive to informed decisions.
• Analyze industries and products of interest to our company and develop execution strategies.
• Support and report on deal flow and deal team operations.
• Recommend changes, updates, and processes for continuous improvement in areas of expertise.
• Manage and conduct special and ad hoc analysis.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 2 - 4 years of experience in a highly analytical environment.
• Extensive experience conducting financial analysis and developing recommendations based on this analysis.
• Experience with finance accounting concepts and forecasting.
• Proficient using Microsoft Office with extremely advanced level skills in Excel, including data validation, pivot tables, micros, tables, graphs, and dashboards.
• Investment Banking, Private Equity, or Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) experience preferred.
• Highly proficient business English – both verbal and written
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred. A focus on finance or accounting is strongly preferred
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
• Effective problem solving and analysis skills, combined with business acumen & strategic thinking.
• Strong analytical, financial modeling, reporting and organizational skills, attention to detail.
• This position is 100% remote from any estate inside Mexico.
• Competitive salary.
• Full time position with 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits.
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, firstname.lastname@example.org, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 12 949 175 / 33 16 57 1503