IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will work across all levels of our stack, including infrastructure, architecture, and data. You will be responsible for managing the infrastructure and delivery of our core applications and integrations of third-party tools for our mobile device management solutions. You will partner with our product, design, and sales teams and will be responsible for developing sound technical solutions that will allow us to scale the business as we grow.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain automation tools for DevOps.
• Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
• Setup GCP environment, build jobs, pipelines for development and release process.
• Develop performance monitoring dashboard and proactively manage capacity to support our business growth.
• Work with developers to resolve issues related to development and production operation.
• Work closely with the engineering and sales teams to develop software applications from inception through completion.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Participates in architecture and software development activities.
• Deep understanding of system architecture.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and project team to identify needs and gather requirements.
• Advocate automation of every part of the software delivery lifecycle.
• Review pull requests and maintain good code quality.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Work to understand product requirements from other team members.
Qualifications and requirements:
• 2+ years of professional experience in DevOps
• 1+ years of professional experience managing continuous integration systems, i.e. Jenkins
• 2+ years’ experience with shell script and python
• Familiar with the CI/CD processes
• Familiar with GCP/AWS services
• Hands on experience on databases like MySQL and Mongo
• Experience using Maven, Jenkins and Artifactory
• Proficient in establishing, documenting, and executing test strategies from business and functional requirements
• Familiar with Scrum/Agile methodologies and process
• Understanding and Comfortable with Version control systems: Git
• Maintain a “can-do” attitude and a sense of urgency for a high growth/fast paced environment
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Unix/Linux command-line knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good time-management skills
• Intermediate to Advanced English communication skills
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Nice to have:
• Hands on experience in networking security, databases, and cloud systems, preferably GCP
• Experience working on a small team
• GCP certification is a plus
• This position will be located in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
• Competitive salary
• Full time position with 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits
• Friendly, small company environment with progressive culture, beverages and snacks
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, email@example.com, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 12 949 175 / 333 6 276 443