• 3+ years of experience and knowledge with the following SDLC and DevOps tools: Jira, Confluence, Tricentis Qtest, GITLAB, Jenkins, SonarQube, Tricentis Tosca, AWS DevOps Services and Azure DevOps
• Experience working in Agile environments
• Knowledge of Agile ALM and DevOps practices and tolos
• Taking a system from coping requirements through actual launch of the system
• College, university, or equivalent Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant related field is required.
• Intellectual curiosity.
• Goal oriented.
• Competitive Salary
• Full time job with 100% paid benefits (IMSS, Infonavit, AFORE, etc.)
• Benefits above the law (Savings fund, grocery coupons)
• Snacks, coffee and team outings
• Career growth opportunities
Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. Mexico.
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Patricia Parada, firstname.lastname@example.org you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following number 8711746542