IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR:
CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Leading Software Group company has an exciting opportunity for an entry-level Corporate Development Associate. This is a job for someone who gets deals done. The Corporate Development Associate shapes the future of Dura and our product lines. You will review hundreds of businesses, analyze their key components, and build relationships with business leaders and key players in software M&A to identify the best acquisition opportunities for Dura.
You are proactive, confident, and competitive-- comfortable having in-depth discussion with CEOs and thinking critically about business operations. We are challenging the conventional software acquisition model and not every company fits. Your job is to buy the companies that do.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Engage with software business owners and intermediaries through multiple channels including email, phone, and social media.
• Research and identify exciting acquisition targets.
• Update and maintain software company database.
• Collaborate with the Corporate Development Team to value opportunities, structure deals, and prepare investment memos for management
• Analyze market verticals and product categories to assess investment thesis fit.
Qualifications and requirements (must haves)
• 1-3 years in in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, or similar positions.
• Customer selling skills & business acumen
• Experience communicating w/ C-level executives
• General technical knowledge of financial statements, budgeting, and financial model/analysis processes.
• Outcome and detail-oriented
• Experience/familiarity with finance and accounting concepts, particularly as they relate to company valuation is strongly preferred, but not a requirement
• Technologically savvy and experience working with Microsoft Office products and CRM/pipeline management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Excellent proficient business English – both verbal and written skills.
• This position will be based in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
• Competitive salary.
• Full time position with 100% payroll scheme + additional benefits.
• Friendly, small company environment with progressive culture, beverages, and snacks.
“We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need"
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, email@example.com, you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 12 949 175 / 333 6 276 443